Thank you note ...

Back to life, back to normal, back home 😊...

… but before everyday life takes over completely, I want to take a few moments to thank those delightful and brilliant people that have made the last days so exceptional and wonderful that I will most probably draw energy from it for long days to come. I really hope it will come out right and I find the words to describe this experience in a language that is not my native tongue. Anyway, the friends mentioned will get it and hopefully it puts a smile on their faces.

First of all, there are Ermelinda and Antoine. Thank you for inviting us and sharing your special day with all of us! Watching you getting married by the beach, dancing, eating and drinking through the night with you was incredible and miraculous. I really wish that you will never forget the way you looked at each other and that you will always cherish and enjoy each other’s company! I have both of you in my heart and wish you a life of true happiness.
Katka, my amazing friend. You had such a hard time and I wish I could be there for you, be closer to you but we have a few countries between our hometowns. Nevertheless, you are one of the closest people to my heart, and on my mind I am right now holding your hand, hoping that you can maybe feel some good energy being sent to you. The journeys we took together were extraordinary and I have enjoyed traveling around Calabria with you during the last days. You are lovable and you have a good heart, never forget that! <3 
Willem-Jan and Megha, our funny and thoughtful Dutch 007 and the little bundle of energy and excitement. Thank you for your good ideas and for dragging me along to Sicily! You both were so easy to connect with and I felt like knowing you for years after only being with you for five minutes. Thank you for Taormina, appreciating guitar-music, trains, coffee and talking!
My dearest Andras, I am so glad you never changed! Being back with you after 14 years with nothing changed between us was heart lifting! Zsuszi, I was completely fascinated and charmed by you! You are so lively and full of light and I loved talking to you and sitting together, feeding my latest little friend strawberries. Take good care of each other and your family, a piece of my heart will always be somewhere close to you.
A special thank you goes out to Chris who seemed to be one of the most mesmerizing and captivating people I ever met. Thank you for conducting your very own social experiment with all of us, you are by far the most intense, interesting and thought-provoking person I have met in a long time!
Families and friends of both Ermelinda and Antoine, it was a delight to meet you and share this amazing and memorable time with you!
My spirits are lifted and my batteries are recharged in ways beyond my imagination.
Thank you all for an outstanding and unforgettable short trip to Italy and a deep-felt thanks to the one person that made it possible and that I care about the most.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts